Follow me, Jesus said of himself, and HE will make us fishers of men!
Look at his cute little prison outfit a living parable.
The crop image for this post is a set of shark teeth that in real life the pilot fish help clean. It’s a living parable. Note how it distorts the star of David and hides their true purpose to lead the world to their Messiah. We, as Christians, were to help them to see the Messiah. Peter is to feed HIS Sheep, feed HIS lambs.
Those who stole Peter’s keys don’t even know HIM. They break commandments, they lie, they reject the teachings of Christ, and martyred believers, and their Central Intelligence has gotten Nations to hate Americans.
They were calling America the great Satan before Muslims did. The dark calls the light-dark and their darkness light. That comes with a woe.
In the crop image, we number the teeth; each row points to finding our God and being delivered out of the mouth of the Shark. Passages will be revealed at the bottom of this post.
Five is the theme of this image, representing mercy and Angels.
Help Jesus to set captives free by aiding Israel to know their Messiah. They have China, and all we have is Israel.
Nature can teach us a lot, and those that will be left behind need to check themselves to see they are not Pilot fish whose primary purpose is to keep the teeth of a shark clean and keep the parasites off his body to swim and function as designed. A living parable initially intended to show the creation the value of the SON of God. You cannot teach sharks not to be sharks; they kill everywhere they are found.
Note how the pilot fish are in prison outfits because those who aid the sharks will not be freed from their prisons. These are considered apostates and help distort the purpose of the Jewish people. People who are meant to reveal the one and only God to the world.
Speaking of Sharks.
Leonard Bernstein was a Jewish conductor and composer who wrote the ultimate Musical. We all, including this present generation, have witnessed this present-day parable. In “West Side Story,” where the underlying theme was to be a “Romeo-Juliet,” but it has an underlying more profound spiritual significance to him and to those who know the truth. Those he depicted as the “sharks” were responsible for the death of many Bible readers and “Born again Christians,” keeping others from finding Christ by hiding the word and brainwashing their followers as all false priesthoods have done.
If Peter had been instructed by Jesus to win the Jews and feed the Sheep, he wouldn’t have become Catholic!
An institution that Jesus came to end by making us all priests to Himself, Rome restored the priesthood to mock the finished work of Christ as not being finished.
There are 66 books in the Bible, and the 6th book of the New Testament is Romans.
The image of the beast covered with every precious stone wanting to place his demonic angels in power over the faithful obedient angels. If he ever became king of the hill, we see most everyone has no hope as only a small minority at the top benefit.
Only a fool has said in his heart there is no God, and Lucifer was the first.
They killed in HIS name, as Jesus warned us that some would.
Sharks were responsible for the inquisitions, the devices of death and torture.
Keeping the word of God silenced to those lost to keep them lost. The Pilot fish are the apostates left behind for the devices the sharks have built.
China is coming to devour America because of the sharks and their apostates.
America has been created to set captives free, not make them.
God loves us, and we try to help you see the truth, but many continue to reject it, allowing the Shark to survive.
If we cannot get those five feet from the finish line to cross over the line, how will we get those who don’t even understand the race before them?
Sadly the seed was never shared in the hands of Rome with those who needed to hear it, so of course, it never took root, and we blame the sinner!!
To understand the plan, one must know what it means to make the first to be last.
There is a video for each passage with a narrator reading the word posted below.
Starting with the Salvation Star of David, 25 lines are making up the star 5, which means mercy because it comes before six; it is an angelic number, and 5 x 5 is 25. Benjamin received five times more than his brothers at the feast after coming into Egypt, which had to happen so we could hear what the enemy meant for evil and God meant it for good. The fifth commandment is the only one with a promise attached.
Psalms 25:1-22 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
(2) O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
(3) Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
(4) Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
1 x 5 (5) Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
(6) Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
(7) Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD.
(8) Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
(9) The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
2 x 5 (10) All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
(11) For thy name’s sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
(12) What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
(13) His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
(14) The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
3 x 5 (15) Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
(16) Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
(17) The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
(18) Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
(19) Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
4 x 5 (20) O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
(21) Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
(22) Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
We need three more verses to complete our 25.
Psalms 26:3 KJV
5 x 5 (3) For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
The outer row of teeth adds to 27.
Psalms 27:1-14 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
(2) When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
(3) Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
(4) One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
(5) For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
(6) And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
(7) Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
(8) When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
(9) Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
2 x 5 (10) When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. ( I was adopted)
(11) Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
(12) Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
(13) I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
(14) Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Next verse would be in Psalm 28 for the fifteenth and there is a pit of eternal remorse. Mercy saves us from it when we listen to her.
Psalms 28:1 KJV(1) A Psalm of David. Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
The core of the star of David is purposed to be a place of safety the wicked have distorted it!!! The Pilotfish have helped by allowing the Shark to thrive!!!
The next row of teeth has 21 oddly, we are in the 21st century the last century of the second coming; it reads like we have a king to inspire us.
Psalms 21:1-13 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation, how greatly shall he rejoice!
(2) Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
(3) For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
(4) He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
The pilot fish say NO to the next verse!
(5) His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(7) For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
(8) Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
(9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
(10) Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
(11) For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform. NEW WORLD ORDER???
(12) Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
(13) Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
When we add the teeth, we have a new number of 48 teeth.
Psalms 48:1-14 KJV
(1) A Song and Psalm for the sons of Korah. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
(2) Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is Mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
(3) God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
(4) For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
1 x 5 (5) They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.
The size of the church when we gather to unite around the truth, and Pilot fish will then learn to fly!
(6) Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
(7) Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
(8) As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.
(9) We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.
2 x 5 (10) According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
(11) Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.
(12) Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.
(13) Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.
(14) For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
To get to the fifteenth verse, you need to read the next Psalm don’t want to spoil it for you, but the whole Psalm needs to be read after the 1’st verse!
Psalms 49:1-20 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
(2) Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
(3) My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
(4) I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
(5) Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
(6) They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
(7) None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
(8) (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
(9) That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
(10) For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
(11) Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
(12) Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
(13) This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
(14) Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
(15) But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
(16) Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
(17) For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
(18) Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
(19) He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
(20) Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
The next row contains twelve teeth, and I can go on days about this number, the number for the order, hours in a day, months in a year, disciples and patriarchs, and the number of sides needed to build three pyramids. Which the enemy should have done before placing the effigy of the SON in the dirt; it then would have been easier to hide and explain away. But each side needs only one mascot!
Psalm 12 is also pointed to by the Hollywood star in bondage, and if Satan’s promoters are among the Hollywood elite, why does God always seem to be represented by one particular Church clearly, knowing this makes it obvious it is not God’s Church!!!!
Psalms 12:1-8 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
(2) They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(3) The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
(4) Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
Add 12 to the 48, and we come up to what God has chosen to be a place of safety for the Jewish people in the tribulation.
Psalms 60:1-12 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Shushaneduth, Michtam of David, to teach; when he strove with Aramnaharaim and with Aramzobah, when Joab returned, and smote of Edom in the valley of salt twelve thousand. O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
(2) Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
(3) Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
(4) Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
1×5 (5) That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
(6) God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
(7) Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
(8) Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
(9) Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
(10) Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
(11) Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
(12) Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
The center of the Shark’s mouth has three more teeth. We can continue to the next Psalms for the first three passages for balance and the 15th verse or bring up Psalm 63. I like doing both because you can never get enough of God’s word; it’s better than gifts that may or may not be of HIM. The word we know fore surety is from HIM.
Psalms 61:1-3 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Neginah, A Psalm of David. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
(2) From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
(3) For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
Psalms 63:1-11 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
(2) To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
(3) Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
(4) Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
(5) My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
(6) When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
(7) Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
(8) My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
(9) But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
(10) They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
(11) But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
Now, what if we added all 60 to the 25 lines in the Star of David? This is the word of God, opened people’s REJOICE!
Psalms 85:1-13 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah. LORD, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
(2) Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
(3) Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
(4) Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
(5) Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
(6) Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
(7) Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
(8) I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
(9) Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
(10) Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
(11) Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
(12) Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
(13) Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Done 12 years ago.