Darby who only looks like Rufus Sewell has been credited with originating the pre-tribulation rapture theory wherein Christ will suddenly remove His bride, the Church, from this world to its heavenly destiny before the judgments of the tribulation.
Thus the prophetic program resumes with Israel’s earthly destiny. Dispensationalist beliefs about the fate of the Jews and the re-establishment of the Kingdom of Israel put dispensationalists at the forefront of Christian Zionism.
Because “God is able to graft them in again, and they believe that in His grace, he will do so according to their understanding of Old Testament prophecy. They believe that, while the ways of God may change, His purposes to bless Israel will never be forgotten Psalm 137:5. Just as He has shown unmerited favor to the Church, He will do so to a remnant of Israel to fulfill all the promises made to the genetic seed of Abraham. In 1829 he predicted the rebirth of a nation Israel over 100 years before it happened, just by reading the Bible. ~Wiki
John Nelson Darby
Born 18 November 1800
Westminster, London, England
Died 29 April 1882 (Age 81)
Sundridge House, Bournemouth, England
4+29+18+82+81 As always subtracting the Psalms and the books headed to the heart of the Bible, the four gospels we stop at Isaiah 13 looking at tribulation.
You do not want to be here for this!
Isaiah 13:1-22 KJV
(1) The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah, the son of Amoz, did see.
Who is the mystery Babylon?
(2) Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
(3) I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
(4) The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.
(5) They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
Now America has fallen because of the failed attempt of Ecumenicalism, the brainchild of Roman Catholicism, which was the Trojan Horse for them to open trade with China and have her enemies call us the great Satan.
By a people who would have never been a threat had they been given the word of God instead of a bullshit Priesthood in the 4th and 5th centuries. That Pentecostal’s even seem to swallow it today, the rest of the world is clueless and therefore left behind, and the AG church is looking more like the harlot’s handmaid every day.
(6) Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
(7) Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt:
(8) And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
(9) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
(10) For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
(11) And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
(12) I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Who is this man in verse 12?
(13) Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
(14) And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
(15) Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
(16) Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
(17) Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
(18) Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
(19) And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
(20) It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
(21) But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
(22) And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.
Rufus Sewell Actor he played the goobermeister in the “Man in the High Castle” with America gone Nazi – Are you staying for that because they are bringing it back?